BainesCo Surveyors
Map of areas covered by BainesCo Surveyors

We are Chartered Building Surveyors and Property Managers, operating from the Hampton Court area.

Buying a new home?
Do I need a Surveyors Report?
Click here for homebuyer's survey & valuation, building survey.

Building an extension?
Do I need an Architect, Surveyor or Structural Engineer?
Click here for loft conversion, extra rooms.

Map of areas covered by BainesCo Surveyors

A Problem with your building?
Click here for subsidence, cracks, electrical, gas, drainage, soil.
Know the problem, now need a repair?
Click here for foundations, floors, walls, roofs, electrical, gas, drainage.

In a Legal Dispute?
I'm in a legal dispute. Do I need an Expert Witness?
Click here for quality of materials, workmanship, insurance claim.

I want to move my boundary wall
Do I need a Civil Engineer or Party Wall Surveyor?
Click here for party wall surveys, party wall negotiations.

Own Commercial Buildings?
I own commercial buildings, do I need a Surveyor or an Engineer?
Click here for schedules of dilapidations, maintenance, etc.

Problem with your flat block/estate?
Click here for Property Management

•Contact us: 3 Dunstall Way, East Molesey, Surrey KT8 1PD • Tel: 020 8979 6006 • Fax: 020 8979 0606